| - Making sure that programme design of its new (24+) programmes from cycle III ensures that interventions are linked to other initiatives supported by UN Women Country offices (i.e. FPIs) and other relevant initiative ongoing at the national level aimed at meso and macro level of change.
- Actively promoting building networks and south-south cooperation among grantees working in a particular region or in a theme across regions, enhancing their capacity to delivery on their programme and to further engage in their country. We will do this through a capacity building plan to be implemented throughout the life of their programmes (2-3 years). An important activity will be the Grantee Convening in May 2016.
- The Exit or Sustainability Plans of grantees will be systematically prepared for all grantees in line to secure continuation of their activities and whenever possible, scalability of their programmes.
||FGE Secretariat & M&R Specialists
||We at FGE are committed to this action and are continuing to respond to the 3 bullet points here. This is also being done with our new up-scaling initiative for Round 3 grantees that will be chosen for up-scaling (as there will not be a Round 4 call for proposal). Actively promoting networks and south south exchange will be an important part of the Upscaling selection initiative. Indeed the specific objectives of the Up-Scaling Convening which took place from 19-23 March 2018 included:
1) Strengthening the capacities of grantees and UN Women colleagues in programme upscaling, results-based management, reporting, and social innovation.
2) Building a community amongst and between all partners to promote alliances in the area of upscaling gender equality programming.
3) Creating a space for sharing results, challenges, opportunities, experiences, & lessons learned.