|1. Realization of sharefairs on the Access to Services for Women´s Economic Empowerment (taking stock of national and international Women´s Day (7 April, 8 March 2018, 31 July, etc)
||UN Women and Directorate of Civil Registration
||Sharefairs will among other, also be used to:
• To deliver key messages on gender equality and women’s economic empowerment in line with national and global commitments to decision/policy makers, specially the SDGs and the 62nd session of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW62);
• To provide counselling on legal issues, sexual and reproductive health, family law, penal code and inheritance regulations; thus, contributing to ending violence against women and women’s economic empowerment;
• To encourage rural women’s greater participation in the rural and national economy and their access to key social protection services;
• To provide an opportunity for rural women to undertake registration for the fulfilment of their citizenship and economic empowerment, namely, national ID cards (identity document), NUIT (tax payer card), INSS card (for social protection) and DUAT (for land tenure tittle), financial education and bank accounts, etc.
• To encourage the full participation of rural women in the formal economy by promoting the reduction barriers rural female entrepreneurs face in accessing formal markets;